[nabs-l] Reading track changes in MS word with JAWS

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:10:48 UTC 2014

Kayla,
There are a few ways to handle this.
First, there is a setting in Word, which shows you what the final
version would look like without all the confusing changes, so that you
can have a smooth read through. If you to to review, there is a combo
box called "display as", and selecting display as final will show you
what the document looks like.
Second, if you activate your jaws quick keys, by doing insert+Z, you
can then navigate by comments, (m), revisions (r), and a number of
other elements. Do a search for Jaws quick key commands, and you can
come up with a full list. Good luck.
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will