[nabs-l] Creating running head in apa format on title page

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:27:58 UTC 2014

Header commands
 Alt n for insert menu, h for header, then hit enter on the blank header.
There are other choices, but for apa style, the first header style works
just fine.
Hit control e for center then type your heading.
Hit control r to right align your self, then hit alt j to get to the design
tab. Tab until you hear page numbers. Hit enter.
You should hear top of page.  Hit enter.
Then hit enter again on number one which is the first thing you will see.
After that, hit escape.
Remember, if you do the heading on a separate title page, it does not always
copy over.  You should make sure your title page is apart of the paper
before doing this.
If anyone has any other tips, feel free to assist.
 Thanks,
 Justin.