[nabs-l] Questions About Using Vocational Rehab's Services

zeynep sule yilmaz blacklotus86 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 01:39:36 UTC 2014

Kerri,

I'm just a new graduate rehab counselor. I had long experience at voc
rehab and if you want, please give me a call or email me off-list. I
need to ask you a few specific questions. Without knowing couple
specifics, it is hard to advise you for me.

Just a couple of things:
You don't need to make happy your counselor. This is your voc goal and
no one needs to be satisfy except you. Saying that, there are federal
restrictions and state specific regulations for each state so even he
says something negative, it might be related to regulations that he
has to follow. I'm so glad you have the blinding skills through LCB
and being failure at the university has nothing to do with your to get
placed at a shelter workshop. Your counselor cannot put you one of
these places, unless you want to be.

Last thing, it is hard for any of us to tell our failure which at this
point I don't call it like that. VR agencies provide you job
developers who can help for you to determine about what you want to do
in the near or far future.

Please feel free to reach me for any advice or just have a conversation!

Email: blacklotus86 at gmail.com
Phone: 608 698 5044

Good luck!

Zeynep