[nabs-l] Marching Band

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 19:47:58 UTC 2014

Johnnie,
Wonderful to hear from you.
I am Miso, and to briefly introduce myself and my experiences, I am a
current college sophomore who marched in high school for four years as
a almost totally blind flutist.
I have used the teather method which I used for only one year.
I suggest getting a student who could help you as a guider.
I have considered quitting marching band myself but stuck through and I
would not trade anything for all the experiences and lessons I got out
of the band.
Please feel free to write to me off list if you would like. Also, I am
willing to speak with your TVI and/or band director if they would like
to have a contact with a student who has marched in highschool.
kwakmiso at aol.com
Cheers,
Miso Kwak