[nabs-l] my introduction

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 5 23:11:41 UTC 2014

Hi Mabelin and all,

I'd just like to take the time to welcome Mabelin here to this
list.

I just want to let everyone know that I'm the one who let Mabelin
know of this list.

We are good friends; we both live in New York, and used to go to
the same school for the blind, until a few years ago when she
changed schools.
We still talk to each other on Skype from time to time, and that
is how I told her about this list: by Skype.

Anyway, Mabe, welcome to the list! I'm sure you'll enjoy all our
conversations.

Thanks,

Sami.