[nabs-l] Letting know of desire to colaborate but with compensation?

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 15:41:47 UTC 2014

One way to let people know you're looking for compensation is to set up a
website and point people to it for more details about the services you can
offer. It lets them know you're a legitimate business and worthy of fair
compensation for what you can do. The website alone will not be what brings
in the money. It's how you leverage it.

Joe

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe