[nabs-l] high school question

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 23:52:28 UTC 2014

Afternoon, whomever you are,

Personally, I am 30 and also don't see the value of mixing much with
my so-called peers. Growing up, I was always more interested in
conversations with teachers, always having the feeling other kids
were holding me at arm's length.
I resented how it felt as though the adults were the one's who
were  invested in whether I was friends with my peers.
  their And yeah, as was said, my peers were always "nice enough to
me," but at the end of the day they really don't