[nabs-l] Blindness: Light Perception & Totally Blind

Robin robin-melvin at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 21:41:15 UTC 2014

Having "Light Perception" makes a difference as opposed to NOT having
"Light Perception"

It may NOT give you much Functional Vision, but it does give you some Vision

Talking to People, who have had "Light Perception", they tell me it
does make a difference especially if they LOSE that "Light Perception"

 From where I sit, Totally Blind people, can't be "Blinded by the Light

I can't speak for Blind and/or LowVision people, who have "Light Perception"