[nabs-l] Writing lyrics to chords, or vise versa

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 03:31:03 UTC 2014

O, the chords I have been using, and remember, are
C, g, a, and F, in different inversions.
One set is:
g-c-E, g-b-D a-c-E and a-c-f
that pattern I use with it, one of my friends said it sounds like
a sceen from a movie where a coupe is walking along the beach, or
it's a dramitc sceen.
I also do this:
e-g-C, d-G-B, e-a-c and f-A-C

Sometimes I'll use them both, but all I do is a simple pattern, I
can't think of anything else to do.