[nabs-l] Learning Braille

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:21:51 UTC 2014

Hi Rahul, how are you? I just wanted to tell you that I know how to read
contracted Braille, and if you want I can teach you how to read it. And also
suggest you to take a course in the Hadley school in order for them to teach
you how to learn Braille. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God
bless!
P.S. If you have any questions regarding this matter, feel fre to contact me
off-list by using my contact info that is located below in my email
signature ok?

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16