[nabs-l] Having trouble with iPhone

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:52:08 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I was wondering if someone could help me with my iPhone. I use voice over and usually when I am typing I'm able to put my finger on the letter and have the letter read aloud and then double tap to select. However, now, when I put my finger on a letter it is automatically select it without me having to double tap. I do not want this because it can mess up typing for me. I preferred having the setting to where I can touch the letter to know what it is and then double tap to select the letter that I wish. If anyone could help me change the setting would be greatly appreciated. I look around in the settings menu but saw nothing that could fix this problem. Thank you in advance :-)
Gloria

Sent from my iPhone