[nabs-l] Having trouble with iPhone

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 8 21:51:29 UTC 2014

Hi Gloria, first things first you need to be in and fill whether that be a text message, e-mail, or a note. Then turn your finger clockwise or counterclockwise until you hear something called touch typing, then wake up with one finger and you will be back at standard typing. Then after that repeat the process until your way from the typing mode. Hope this helps and if you have another questions feel free to write me.