[nabs-l] Feeling faces: a myth or true?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 9 02:13:43 UTC 2014

Hi,
Well, while I cannot identify someone by touching their face,
it does tell me some features of them. I think some of you may touched
familiar faces, and may not admit it.

I have engaged a few faces of close family and friends, with permission.
Whether they have zits, the condition of their skin, whether its oily or
dry, and thicknesses of beards can be discerned by touch.

Sometimes my brothers have tried to tickle me with their beards or
sideburns. <grin>.

Anyway, seriously, I don't know where that myth got started. We identify
people primarily via voice.
Ashley