[nabs-l] Learning Braille

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 9 21:03:57 UTC 2014

hi,
Are you an international student? That's cool they mail material way over to
india.
I  did not learn braille via hadley.
how do they teach braille?
Can you describe how they introduce the letters and what order they intro
the contractions? do they start with whole letter words first? like the
letters standing for one word, like k for knowledge.

Thanks.
Ashley