[nabs-l] Student Spate Stticle

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 22:23:58 UTC 2014

I don't think we'll really know the advantates or disadvantages of the iPhone 6 until its release, so you may want to wait on that article for awhile. In such an article I would also include accessibility improvements and/or issues with iOS 8, the major update to the operating system which comes with the iPhone 6. Just my thoughts.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone