[nabs-l] Iphone app question

Liliya Asadullina lily2011a at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:47:25 UTC 2014

Hi John,
The cheapest Iphone ap that will tell you what things say I can think
of right now is called Tap Tap See. It's like 9 dollars for 100
pictures taken per month. I know there's also another one called Image
to Text. You can take a picture of the print page and email it to
yourself. Anyhow, I'll see what else I can find out for you.
Jahmall, how much will the K NFB Reader cost for IPhone 5S?
Thanks a bunch,
Liliya

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nusbaum%40gmail.c