[nabs-l] PowerPoint

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:36:32 UTC 2014

Does anyone know why the keystrokes to move through slides in PowerPoint
sometimes work and sometimes don't? some times in slide show view, page down
works, sometimes, it is the space bar, and other times down arrow works.
The space bar is reading line by line, when earlier, it was going from slide
to slide.  About on slide 14 out of 47, page down stopped working, and I had
to go to the space bar, then to the arrow keys.  It is impossible to go up a
slide when page up is not working.  You see how confusing this sounds,
except, this is really what is happening.

I'm having to finagle my way through this presentation.

Thanks,

Justin.