[nabs-l] How Do Blind People Care for Babies?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 19:34:56 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, Dave, and everyone,

         I'm no parent yet, should I ever become one, I would feel
like I was gaining more applicable and practical information from my
peers, not some structured, possibly restrictive entity whom no
doubt, has their own agenda. Way to go, Loren! I think you did a good
thing by trying to share your experience with your peers on your OWN!
Car