[nabs-l] E Textbooks

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:20:53 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am beginning grad school after 3 years of not being in school, and e
books have exploded since then.

I have heard of Course Smart and already perused it. It does not have
most of my books, but if I use Course Smart, what type of files do you
get and with what program do you use to read them?

What are other options for purchasing accessible e books?

Cindy

--
Cindy Bennett
Graduate Student, University of Washington

Treasurer of the Greater Seattle Chapter and of the National
Federation of the Blind of Washington
Affiliates of the National Federation of the Blind

clb5590 at gmail.com