[nabs-l] (no subject)

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:51:11 UTC 2014

Hi Shreyas,

There are many extracurricular activities that are conducted by Ivy League institutes that you can participate in. Harvard has a programme on Asian and international relations called HPAIR which you might find interesting. The resources that Kartik alluded  to are also great tools for expanding your wealth of knowledge.
You can also think about attending the summer courses that these universities offer.

Sent from my iPhone