[nabs-l] Teach Act Update: ACE breaks the silence

Amber Kraft amber.r.kraft at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 21:58:03 UTC 2014

It has been great so far. We have ran in to a few different things
that did not work quite right but my instructors have been very good
about finding other ways to make things accessible for me and have
been really willing to work with me as well as great about asking me
questions about how to make things accessible. At first I was not so
quite sure they were going to be so willing to make things accessible
but they have been a lot better then I was expecting at first and I am
glad I chose to give them a try. So far they have got all the math
books I have needed in braille for me and all other books they have
got as a PDF for me witch has been working out good. When they want to
try a new format for getting me a book they have been putting the
first few pages together and sending it to me asking if it is
accessible or not.

--
Thanks
Amber Kraft