[nabs-l] Issue with gmail

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 22:55:51 UTC 2014

Good evening everyone,
For the past few months I have been having an issue with Gmail.
Occasionally when I am drafting an email, write what I want in the
message field and send it, I receive replies from the recipients
saying that nothing was said in the message field. I have even gone
into my sent folder and noticed nothing is in the message portion,
even if I have drafted a long email.

I am using the latest version of jaws and this problem has happened on
my laptop and my desktop. I typically use Internet explorer but have
ran across this problem with Firefox as well.

If someone has ran into the same problem and can assist me, that would
be most appreciated.

Thanks

Jonathan

--