[nabs-l] access paratransit services

Sam Nelson nelsonsam68 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 21:17:41 UTC 2014

Hi Vejas,
 I use paratransit and think over all it's a good service. I agree about the
hearing loss. Also psychiatric issues can be considered so if you suffer
from an anxiety disorder that would make the crowded conditions of public
transportation or just going through all that impossible this can be
mentioned. As well as any other mental illness that might affect things.
Also anything physical like migrains chronic fatigue syndrome or
fibromalija.
 I hope this helps.
 Sam