[nabs-l] help with more college stuff

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:59:07 UTC 2014

While I'm sure the counselor has some good information about your colleges
of interest, she doesn't have information that you couldn't find on your
own. Most schools will post their average stats in terms of grades,
standardized exam results, etc. If touring the school is out of the
question, you could also call someone in their admissions offices and talk
to one of their counselors, who will in truth have the most up-to-date
information. But, I wouldn't stress out about your counselor's availability.
The whole point of a fair, after all, is for you to go round and talk to
different schools to determine a good fit for you based on your interests
and qualifications, not someone else's recommendation.

Joe

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog: