[nabs-l] call transfering on iPhone

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 01:39:50 UTC 2014

Yes, but not for free.
There are several services that do that that have phone apps, I don't
remember the mnames off the top of my head, but that involves creating
some kind of private virtual network or something along those lines,
that comes with a phone bridge.
I believe that's what it is.
Again, don't remember the name of any of them, but did remember seeing
iPhone apps for such services.
Natively you can't do it though.

--
Yours in Christ,

Jorge

God blesses those people
    who depend only on him.
They belong to the kingdom
    of heaven! (Mathew 5:3, CEV)

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is focused on You,
Because he trusts in You. (Isaiah 26:3 NKJV)