[nabs-l] Bookstore problems

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:49:17 UTC 2014

Hi Kaiti and all,

I would imagine DSS wouldn't want to give you contact information
for their students, but I wonder if they would be willing to
forward an e-mail to their list of students?  Perhaps you could
also just start a group and advertize for it.  At my school
student organizations get websites, so when people look for
groups to get involved with, it's pretty easy to find them.

Karl