[nabs-l] Accessible TI84 Calculator

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 23:40:45 UTC 2014

If you are going into an engineering or mathematics field that will use a graphing calculator consistently, I would think this would be a good investment of Voc Rehab money, or your own if you have to. I have seen it demonstrated and really wish I had something like it in high school and college to complete my calculus and advanced math courses.