[nabs-l] Creating E-Mail Mailing Lists that are Accessible to Manage

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 23:46:46 UTC 2014

It's gotta be a freelists.org mailing list for a blind person. Easy forum to get a list
going (they have to approve you and make sure the list is appropriate), the list URL will let you log
into your list and change settings, and some settings can be changed rather from the request prompt. Easy as pie!
Tyler Z