[nabs-l] early action for colleges

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:31:12 UTC 2014

Vejas, I think you should apply early action to all of your
colleges. Unlike early decision, early action is not a binding
legal agreement. The benefit of early action over regular action,
which I don't intend to use at all, is that you find out whether
you're acepted earlier. This gives you ore time to apply for
appropriate scholarships and make your final decision.