[nabs-l] September Membership Call

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:07:10 UTC 2014

Hello Candice,

Thank you for sending out this announcement about the upcoming membership
conference call. Since there may be some students who participated in the
membership survey who may not be subscribed to this email list, I would
suggest that you may wish to consider sending this message to the new master
student email list or through the student database. Not all students are
subscribed to this email list, and I would hate to see someone miss out on
participating in this conference call simply because they are not subscribed
to this email list, but may be subscribed to a state student division email
list or appear in the membership database.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth