[nabs-l] Adapting Learning in the digital age

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 21:32:18 UTC 2014

Dear Students,

Today in my Cornerstone class we Had a discussion about learning
is being merged with technology in the digital age.  I brought up
the moint about students with disabilities being denied access to
their course materials because of inaccessible technology that is
used in universities and public schoools.  I also discussed the
perspective of an auditory learner who learns through listening
to recorded materials.  How have you used adaptive technology to
complete your assignments? Hope to hear from you soon.