[nabs-l] periodic table

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 20:13:01 UTC 2014

Hi,
There is a periodic table database for the BrailleNote that you can find in the
braille-note program library of the braille-note users web site.  It has the element
name, period and mass.  In my opinion it's a very helpful  resource, although I think
it should be used as a supplement to the hard copy.
Vejas