[nabs-l] nfb scholarships

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 16:30:46 UTC 2014

Hi Sophie,
How long will you be at LCB?
If you will be there only for a few months then go to college in the
fall, you can apply this year.
One of the eligibility guidelines for the scholarship applicants is
that you enroll in college the school year following your receiving the
scholarship.
You could check out more details here.
www.nfb.org/scholarships
Best wishes in completing your senior year and college application
process along with scholarship applications!
Miso