[nabs-l] hello to all

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 04:27:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I do think it is important to address the IOS issue on-list as Ryan
has, so that if others are having the same problem they can also see
commentary on it.

If turning off and on the phone doesn't fix the problem you can also
do a reset.  Hold down the home and lock keys at the same time.  The
instructions say to hold them down till the apple symbol shows up on
the screen, but I've held them down till VO begins speaking again and
haven't had any issues.  Hope either of these two fixes help you.

On 9/28/14, Joseph Hudson via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello Ryan, she wanted replies off list if you did not see the address below
> let me know and I will give you her address.
> On Sep 28, 2014, at 12:09 PM, Ryan Silveira via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mabelin,
>>
>> I have not had that problem with Facetime at all.  This might be a stupid
>> piece of advice, but have you tried to turn the phone off and back on?
>> Sometimes that helps a lot of things.  If you need more help, feel free to
>> e-mail me at ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
>> <mailto:ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com>.
>>

>> Ryan L. Silveira
>>
>>> On Sep 26, 2014, at 11:58 AM, Mabelin Paez via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all, just sending a quick hello message to all of you out there.
>>> I hope you're having a  great Friday.
>>> If you would like to contact me with any questions or just to say hello
>>> email mabelin_r at hotmail.com
>>> And I'll reply as soon as possible.
>>> I also want to comment on the new IOs8 update for the iPhone.
>>> I don't know about you but I've been having a problem in which when I do
>>> a facetime call on my phone VoiceOver crashes. I don't know if this is a
>>> bug everyone's experiencing for those whom have iPhones.
>>> Please message back if you wish.
>>> Mabelin

>>> nabs-l:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/ryan.l.silveira%40gmail.com