[nabs-l] KNFB Reader app

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Mon Sep 29 12:25:52 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Yes, there are cheaper options available, but, I will say this. I've been a user of OCR apps for a while, and K NFB reader has given me the most accurate results out of all of them I've used. I spent $10 on Prizmo back in the day, and I spent $1.99 on textdetective, and I'm still gotten better results with the knfb reader that I have with these two apps.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/jhud7789%40ou

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/sweetpeareade