[nabs-l] Citations

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 02:17:55 UTC 2014

Hi Rahul,
Is it possible to use APA format for citations? APA format puts the
citations in parentheses rather than footnotes, and the bibliography
is at the end of the paper, so it's much more JAWS-friendly. Many of
my professors allowed us to cite in the format of our choice,
including APA. But law may have a specialized format.
I agree that footnotes are tough to navigate, and I would suggest
putting all your citations in the body of a document and having a
sighted reader move them to the footnotes.
Best,
Arielle