[nabs-l] Student orgs related to disability

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:59:46 UTC 2015

And Kaiti, one last question, how can afeliate with Alpha Delta Phi, the international Organization for Students with Disabilities? I apologize for the misspelling of the name. I think this organization is a great one! This is actually my first time that i heard about it! guys! Thank you again! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone