[nabs-l] state rehab services requirements

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 01:11:13 UTC 2015

I wonder if you can just call up the director of the agency. In those
agencies it's often the case that one person doesn't know what the
other one did, and if your caseworker got sick, it's likely your
request just fell through the cracks. The director who is responsible
for the entire agency should be able to work out a solution with you.
Arielle