[nabs-l] NABS needs your stories!

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 17:53:46 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

NABS needs your help!

As many of you know, we have a quarterly newsletter called The Student Slate. Recently, NABS has decided to change the quarterly editions into a blog, with the goal of updates approximately two or three times a month. But to do this, we need your stories! We want to hear about your experiences and/or struggles as a blind student,  activities or interests you are passionate about, any experience you would like to share,   NABS or NFB related stories, and so much more. We want to hear from you!

If you have an article you would like to write, please email me, Sarah Patanude, at patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com. We are hoping to get the first blog post up in the next few weeks, but this is a continual project. So as you think of things, go on adventures, and navigate the journey of life, let us know!

I look forward to reading your stories!

Sarah Patnaude