[nabs-l] KNFB Reader

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:16:54 UTC 2015

The first thing that I will say is that it takes a lot of practice. What I do is to center the phone's camera, not the phone, over the middle of the page, then lift it straight up about 10 inches. Usually, if my elbows are resting comfortably on the table, although this may not be exactly 10 inches, if the phone is resting in the palm of my hands, it is at a good level. Next, use the field of view report button. This will allow you to hear what edges of the pager visible, and if your phone is tilted at all. When I am working with multipage documents, I always double tap the Batch mode button. Then, I carefully position each page, take a field of you report if I feel I need one, adjust, then take the picture. I repeat this for all of the pages of the document, then double tap the process multipage document. This will put all of the pages into one single window that will be read by the reader. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad