[nabs-l] state rehab services requirements

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 19:51:28 UTC 2015

Thank you Bridget. and everyone else who has contributed. I am going to be calling the supervisor and working my way up through the office while I am waiting for DRO to return my call.
Thanks again for your support! I apppreciate it!

Abigail Bolling

Wright State University-2019: Social Work

"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)