[nabs-l] Couponing tips

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:21:49 UTC 2015

Hello Kaiti,

If I recall correctly from one of your earlier posts about grocery shopping,
I believe you mentioned that Droger was one of the grocery stores in your
local area. Recently they have been airing commercials about a new IPhone
app that connects to their online coupon system. Perhaps you may wish to
check this out to see if it may meet your needs. Other grocery stores may
have online coupon systems as well, and I would encourage you to see what
may be available in your local area. I generally do not use coupons when
grocery shopping, so I cannot speak about how accessible any of these online
coupon systems may be.

I hope this information helps you find a coupon system that works best for
you.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth