[nabs-l] A Question for Braille Display Users

Shawn Abraham shawnabraham21 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:48:57 UTC 2015

Hey Chris,
I don't use a Braille Edge, but I had a similar problem last
year, so I might have an idea.
First you could send the textbook from your computer (via
Dropbox, etc) to your i'phone.  From there, there are probably a
bunch of apps to open huge files, which you could connect and
read from your braille display.  You might be able to put all the
chapters into one file and do this, but it would be hard to
navigate.
Hope this helps