[nabs-l] Creating tactile punnett squares

Kayla Weathers brailleprincess at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:18:52 UTC 2015

Hi NABS,
I’m attempting to figure out how to create a tactile model of a
punnett square. I understand the overall concept, but as the squares
become more complex, I have trouble keeping all of the info in my
head. The professor does a great job verbalizing what he has written
on the board, but at one point during a recent lecture we were dealing
with sixteen different squares, and I kept forgetting which alleles
were dominant and which were recessive and where they were in
relationship to one another as the square grew in complexity. I
welcome any suggestions/feedback.
Thanks, Kayla