[nabs-l] Changing default font in word 2007 with jaws

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 04:06:05 UTC 2015

Hi Amanda,

I also have Word 2007.  You should be able to hit Control D, set the
font you want, and then tab to the default button.  It's right before
the OK button in the dialog box.  It will ask you if you are sure you
want to change the default font to whatever you've chosen.  I would
try that, exit out of a document, and then open a new one to test the
process, but it looks like it will work.

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri second vice president,