[nabs-l] taking Physics class online

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 00:57:25 UTC 2015

Hi Trinh,
If you are taking a physical science course like earth science I would venture to say you should be able to complete the course on line. A course like astronomy however, may be more difficult.
I would check to see what the course requirements are before committing to a more challenging format such as on line. If it's just reading and writing reports you should be fine.

Sent from my iPad