[nabs-l] Navigating D.C. and Arlington, VA

Manners, Derek dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 27 18:08:04 UTC 2015

Hey there, my name is Derek Manners and I lived in Arlington last year and
worked at the department of the defense and am living in DC this year and
working in DC may 18-Agust 1st.  I'd be happy to show you around and or
answer any questions.  My cell is 903-271-6494.  Do you have any specific
questions?

Best wishes
Derek Manners
1st Vice President MASSABS