[nabs-l] question for those who attended LCB

Christopher O'meally chris.omeally at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:55:37 UTC 2015

I attended a few years ago and would be happy to answer your
questions.  We do stay in the same apartments the hole time unless you
have a good reason to switch.  in this case I would bring your
reasoning up to the director pam.  We tend to cook our own food and
bring our lunches.  We bring our lunches to the center and we all eat
them together normally.  As far as getting around, the town is very
walkable, with everything you will need being quite close to the
center and apartments.  But on those days where you just don't want to
walk, they town has a good cab service.  I don't have the contract
info anymore, but people at the center should be able to give it to
you if you ask them.  If you have any other questions feel free to
ask.  So glad you decided to take the jump!  its a life changer!