[nabs-l] A Cappellas Anonymous Takes To The Stage On Acaville Tonight

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:06:49 UTC 2015

Hi All!
Join me tonight from 7 to 10PM eastern on Acaville Radio for the best
in professional and college a cappella music. It's amazing what the
voice and do, and these three hours will showcase that.
To hear some of this great music, visit
http://acaville.com
between 7 and 10PM eastern tonight, or search for the acaville app
from the app store.
During the show, feel free to contact me via twitter at
aaonacaville
via Skype at
aaonacaville
or by phone at
516 665 1852
to make comments, or just say hi as the show proceeds.
Tonight's lineup should be filled with variety and fun, so I hope to
see you all there!