[nabs-l] NABS Notes July 2015

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:43:16 UTC 2015

Hello Kathryn,

First, I would like to commend everyone who played a role in making the July
NABS Notes possible. I think the July NABS Notes are probably one of the
best updates I have seen in a long time. So if there is anyone who has not
read them yet, I encourage you to check them out.

I think the July NABS Notes are very informative and well written. I really
like reading through the highlight summary of national convention, the NABS
board Bios, and all the state student division updates. It seems to me like
a number of different people may have played a role in making the final
production and distribution of the July NABS Notes possible. So I would like
to thank everyone who helped put these notes together regardless of how
small your part may have been in creating the final draft of the July NABS
Notes.

Also, thank you for explaining more about how the NFB student email list
works. I do not recall seeing recent past issues of the NABS Notes or the
announcement for state student division updates posted to this email list,
so I was not sure if this was something that was being done. I am glad to
hear it is included in the NABS Notes distribution even though it may take a
bit more time going through this email list.

As for the NABS Notes being an attachment, I can understand how this would
be useful for those who wish to save the NABS Notes on their computer.
However, I personally have never felt the need to do this as I believe a
plain email works well for me. I have an older computer, so opening the
attachment takes a bit more time than simply reading through an email. I
understand different people like to do things differently, and this is why I
suggested a duel approach. However, how you choose to send out the NABS
Notes is your decision, and I will definitely continue to read the NABS
Notes regardless of how you choose to send them out.

But again, thank you for the awesome July NABS Notes. I hope the quality of
the NABS Notes continues to be this great throughout the rest of the year.
As someone who thoroughly enjoys reading the NABS Notes, I would be more
than willing to help make them possible.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth

.